COOK IT RAW Cookbook
Exploring social and environmental issues through gastronomy.
Cook it Raw
* Tells the story of four unique dinners that saw some of the world’ s most cuttingedge chefs come together to explore social, cultural and environmental issues through food.
* The book chronicles the dinners through commentaries, anecdotes, candid interviews and 400 never-before-seen images of the ‘Raw’ shefs.
* Includes contributions from leading food writers such as Anthony Bourdain, Jeffrey Steingarten and Andrea Petrini.
* The chefs who make up Cook it Raw are Rene Redzepi, Alex Atala, David Chang, Massimo Bottura, Pascal Barbot, Claude Bosi, Albert Adria, Daniel Patterson, Inaki Aizpiarte, Magnus Nilsson, Mark Best, Ben Shewry, Fredrik Andersson, Sean Brock, Quique Dacosta, Mauro Colagreco, Alexandre Gauthier, Ichiro Kubota, Yoshihiro Narisawa, Petter Nilsson, Davide Scabin, Kondo Takahiko, Hans Valimaki & Joachim Wissler.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Addresses all key aspects of Sous Vide cooking including safety, equipment and best practices.
- 65 recipes provide a base further Sous Vide culinary explorations.
- Includes contributions from Wylie Dufresne, Johnny Iuzzini, Bruno Goussault, Thomas Keller, Nick Kokonas, Nathan Myhrvold, Chris Young and other top chefs, restaurateurs and culinary experts.