D.O.M. REDISCOVERING BRAZILIAN INGREDIENTS by Alex Atala.
Brazilian ingredients combined with classical culinary techniques.
An exclusive look into the kitchen of one of the world’s most influential chefs working today, who has built an unique style of cuisine based on the discovery and exploration of local ingredients in his native Brazil.
• Includes 65 recipes from his restaurant D.O.M. in São Paulo (currently ranked #4 in the San Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurants list, produced by Restaurant magazine), and tells the fascinating story of how he sources his ingredients from the Amazon in partnership with local tribes.
• The book is organized by the native vegetables, fruits, meat, fish and shellfish that Atala uses and features 150 specially-commissioned photographs of the finished dishes as well as evocative images of Brazil, its produce and its people.
• Features a foreword by Michelin-starred chef Alain Ducasse.
• International author tour in Fall 2013, includes Europe, Australia and an appearance by Alex Atala at the New York City Wine and Food Festival.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Addresses all key aspects of Sous Vide cooking including safety, equipment and best practices.
- 65 recipes provide a base further Sous Vide culinary explorations.
- Includes contributions from Wylie Dufresne, Johnny Iuzzini, Bruno Goussault, Thomas Keller, Nick Kokonas, Nathan Myhrvold, Chris Young and other top chefs, restaurateurs and culinary experts.